The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo move over. The original console Deathmatch shooter is back!

3 posters

Go down

Halo move over. The original console Deathmatch shooter is back! Empty Halo move over. The original console Deathmatch shooter is back!

Post  Ghost Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Downloading now. I was epic @ GoldenEye 64 can't wait to try this. SMG/Proximity Mines FTW!!!!!

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

https://winbutton.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Halo move over. The original console Deathmatch shooter is back! Empty Re: Halo move over. The original console Deathmatch shooter is back!

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Can you play it online??? If so, I MUST go buy a Wii ASAP.

Also, you should change the title to say the original console deathmatch shooter.
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Halo move over. The original console Deathmatch shooter is back! Empty Re: Halo move over. The original console Deathmatch shooter is back!

Post  Ghost Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:13 pm

I assume so. If you get a wii noob let me know, I will show you a very quick and easy way to hack it to play pirate copys and run Homebrew.
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Ghost wrote:I assume so. If you get a wii noob let me know, I will show you a very quick and easy way to hack it to play pirate copys and run Homebrew.
nice. let me know if it has online though. if it does i will definitely be getting one.
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Destructo Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:01 pm

I actually heard it was pretty good. It got more CODified.
Destructo
Destructo
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:22 am

GET A WII NOOB. Sooooo much fun. Its like if H3 and CoD MW2 had a baby that was awesome they would name it Goldeneye Wii. PLUS ITS FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Some new stuff, Loadouts, Killstreaks, Deathstreaks, lvl's and exp, SPRINTING, weapon upgrades, custom classes and unlockable gametypes (License to Kill, The Man with the golden gun ect ect ect)

Downside, a Classic Controller Pro is NEEDED to play online. its way to hard trying to aim and strafe with the wiimote by pointing it at the screen, and anyone using a Classic Controller will rape but the classic controller pro is only like 25 bucks so well worth it plus I use mine for pretty much every other Wii game (RE4!!!!)..... Also it says the game is compatible with the Zapper (Wii version of the duck hunt gun lol) which could be interesting to try.

Plus alot of good releases coming to the wii, I got Black Op's and Force Unleashed 2 DL'ing now I will post comments when both are played

Now back to to some epic bondage....heh
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:26 am

The sniper rifle is the stuff dreams are made of......
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:52 pm

i will definitely have to pick it up. i may scour craigslist for one that's already modded.
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Lemme know, if you dont get one that is already modded I can walk you through it. Its really quick and easy. If you do find one thats pre-modded. Make sure its running at least OS 4.2 (prefer 4.3) and that it is a softmod....The WiiKey hardmods are terrible!

What to look for is softmodded Indiana PWNS or SMASHstack 4.3u
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down