The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you still play Halo 3 once you get Reach?

4 posters

Go down

Will you still play Halo 3 once you get Reach? Empty Will you still play Halo 3 once you get Reach?

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:43 am

Personally, i more than likely will not.
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Will you still play Halo 3 once you get Reach? Empty Re: Will you still play Halo 3 once you get Reach?

Post  nubinatubb Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:28 am

I will, but barely. It'll be the same way I treated Halo 2 when I got Halo 3, I would play it randomly and every other month for a couple of games
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Will you still play Halo 3 once you get Reach? Empty Re: Will you still play Halo 3 once you get Reach?

Post  CkSned Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 pm

Very very unlikely
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:31 pm

I was playing H3 last night.....Pretty much just to make randoms jealous that I have Reach though lol
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

https://winbutton.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:57 pm

nubinatubb wrote:I will, but barely. It'll be the same way I treated Halo 2 when I got Halo 3, I would play it randomly and every other month for a couple of games
I've probably put more time into Halo 3 then Halo Reach since it came out, so I was very wrong lol
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down