The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLYFUCKIGN SHIT HOLY FUCKING ADJKFASKLJFHJKSDF

+4
Open Circle
Drag
nubinatubb
John26
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HOLYFUCKIGN SHIT HOLY FUCKING ADJKFASKLJFHJKSDF - Page 2 Empty Re: HOLYFUCKIGN SHIT HOLY FUCKING ADJKFASKLJFHJKSDF

Post  CHAMIKA Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:54 am

The Search Results say 10,000, but clicking on the actual video says about 1200.

Weird.
CHAMIKA
CHAMIKA
No not really

Back to top Go down

HOLYFUCKIGN SHIT HOLY FUCKING ADJKFASKLJFHJKSDF - Page 2 Empty Re: HOLYFUCKIGN SHIT HOLY FUCKING ADJKFASKLJFHJKSDF

Post  Drag Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:57 am

youtube view counts fuck up whenever a vid gets a lot of views in a short amount of time
like if you look at a RWJ vid when its first posted it'll have like 304 views, when really its somewhere close to 100 000

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:57 am

Drag wrote:youtube view counts fuck up whenever a vid gets a lot of views in a short amount of time
like if you look at a RWJ vid when its first posted it'll have like 304 views, when really its somewhere close to 100 000
same with sxephil and shane dawson.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Do a Barrel Roll Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:08 am

Drag wrote:
John Sometimes Dies wrote:If we had the regular winbutton. Sure I be more than happy to do it in a heart beat.

But, guys you have to understand. People got xbox, bungie, ign, gametrailers, gamespot, and buncha of other sites they already post at. Plus, its nice being able to have regular conversations on here and joke around.

This forum is also kind of weak btw.
i agree, this place is for us to shoot shit and share information between our core group, not really the type of place some random would want to be
Why would someone EVER shoot shit??? That's just weird...

Also, people aren't as scared of the internet as they were a year or two ago so im sure not many people would care if you said nigger an whatnot.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:23 am

Do a Barrel Roll wrote:
Drag wrote:
John Sometimes Dies wrote:If we had the regular winbutton. Sure I be more than happy to do it in a heart beat.

But, guys you have to understand. People got xbox, bungie, ign, gametrailers, gamespot, and buncha of other sites they already post at. Plus, its nice being able to have regular conversations on here and joke around.

i agree, this place is for us to shoot shit and share information between our core group, not really the type of place some random would want to be

Also, people aren't as scared of the internet as they were a year or two ago so im sure not many people would care if you said nigger an whatnot.
i can't make that any more simple for you and its not that we would scare anyone its that why would someone come here to discuss something like gaming, when they can do it on bnet or xbox.com or the psn forums where there are hundreds of people to talk with

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:39 am

Told you this would get on bungie front page lol
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:31 am

VIDEO IS NOW AT 25000 VIEWS

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Destructo Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:10 am

It's now over 26000? But the damn thing still says 1,245.
Destructo
Destructo
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:59 pm

cant believe people are commenting shit like "oh there two minutes left on the bomb screen but the guy says 30 seconds remaining" like the vid is playing in real time with the bomb >.>

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Drag wrote:cant believe people are commenting shit like "oh there two minutes left on the bomb screen but the guy says 30 seconds remaining" like the vid is playing in real time with the bomb >.>
I know, I read some of those comments and loled
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Everyone go to this vid and report it.

Also comment on it. Guy just uploaded my video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D69HDCrhl4s

Last edited by John Sometimes Dies on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:06 pm

WHAT VID THERES NO LINK

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  CHAMIKA Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Drag wrote:WHAT VID THERES NO LINK

Did that have to be all caps?

And what do I report it as? I don't don't know how to internet very well.

And SWEET! Now I know that I'm not really black!
CHAMIKA
CHAMIKA
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:34 pm

CHAMIKA wrote:
Drag wrote:WHAT VID THERES NO LINK

Did that have to be all caps?

And what do I report it as? I don't don't know how to internet very well.

And SWEET! Now I know that I'm not really black!
LOL you see how i set that up like that

and i think johns gotta flag this one because he needs to take it higher with infringement on his copyrights and what not

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:01 pm

#31 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Gaming - Australia
#38 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Gaming - Canada
#54 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Gaming - United Kingdom
#73 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Gaming - Ireland
#19 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Gaming - New Zealand
#32 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Gaming
#93 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Gaming - Spain
#21 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Gaming - Mexico
#46 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Gaming - Italy
#70 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Gaming - Netherlands
#96 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Gaming - Sweden
#97 - Top Favorited (Today))
#12 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Gaming
#93 - Top Rated (Today)) - Gaming

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:20 pm

If you look up Deliver Hope on youtube the video is now at the 4th spot.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Do a Barrel Roll Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Drag wrote:
Do a Barrel Roll wrote:
Drag wrote:

i can't make that any more simple for you and its not that we would scare anyone its that why would someone come here to discuss something like gaming, when they can do it on bnet or xbox.com or the psn forums where there are hundreds of people to talk with
I still dont get it.............. loljk. Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

I got it in the first place. And yea, it would get boring fast if you came here and you were random and didn't fit in with us here.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:31 am

LOL, these are the most used words in the video comments look at "forgot" ROFL.

action epic kat trailer halo detonated bomb net taken arm unfrickinbelievable reach original noble forgot bungie kills cgi spree thom

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:39 pm

#38 - Top Favorited (This Week)) - Gaming

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:48 pm

50000 views.

My gawd.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2