The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLYFUCKIGN SHIT HOLY FUCKING ADJKFASKLJFHJKSDF

+4
Open Circle
Drag
nubinatubb
John26
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HOLYFUCKIGN SHIT HOLY FUCKING ADJKFASKLJFHJKSDF Empty HOLYFUCKIGN SHIT HOLY FUCKING ADJKFASKLJFHJKSDF

Post  John26 Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:12 pm

http://twitter.com/halowaypoint

HOLY SHIT

I never thought this day would ever happen

DRAG I LOVE U

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

HOLYFUCKIGN SHIT HOLY FUCKING ADJKFASKLJFHJKSDF Empty Re: HOLYFUCKIGN SHIT HOLY FUCKING ADJKFASKLJFHJKSDF

Post  John26 Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:13 pm

ANDI TSO N BUNGIE FRONT PAGE HOYL SHIT

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

HOLYFUCKIGN SHIT HOLY FUCKING ADJKFASKLJFHJKSDF Empty Re: HOLYFUCKIGN SHIT HOLY FUCKING ADJKFASKLJFHJKSDF

Post  nubinatubb Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:36 pm

good job man, thats awesome!

Hey man, do some advertising, put a link to this website in the link bar. DO IT, considering it has 800 views and 11 pages of comments.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:09 pm

good job man, but i was only the idea, all the work was all you

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:07 pm

What if they out me in the Bungie Weekly Update OMG!

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:14 pm

then we dance john, we dance

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:31 pm

just do eet
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Congrats man!

Like nub said, you should put a link to our forums! =P
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CHAMIKA Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:32 pm

Open Circle wrote:Congrats man!

You think this can resurge our population?
CHAMIKA
CHAMIKA
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:51 pm

its a better shot then the eagle breeding simulations we've been testing

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:00 pm

If it gets in the BWU sure.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:00 pm

CHAMIKA wrote:
Open Circle wrote:Congrats man!

You think this can resurge our population?
I'd say the 1000+ views and 17 pages worth of comments say yes.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:02 pm

John Sometimes Dies wrote:If it gets in the BWU sure.
I think the best it's getting is a spot on the homepage, I don't remember the last time something the community made got put in a update, but we can only hope.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Do a Barrel Roll Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Meh. I dont think it'll happen.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:58 pm

nubinatubb wrote:
I think the best it's getting is a spot on the homepage, I don't remember the last time something the community made got put in a update, but we can only hope.
Yea, I agree.

This is a great opportunity to get our forum some exposure with just a simple link to our site.
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Open Circle wrote:
nubinatubb wrote:
Yea, I agree.

This is a great opportunity to get our forum some exposure with just a simple link to our site.
Even though it may be too late now. I think if the link to the site would have been in there originally, then yes we would have gotten a ton of hits. But now that it's kind of died down, I don't think we'd get more than 10 people to check this place out.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:05 pm

nubinatubb wrote:
Open Circle wrote:
nubinatubb wrote:
Yea, I agree.

Even though it may be too late now. I think if the link to the site would have been in there originally, then yes we would have gotten a ton of hits. But now that it's kind of died down, I don't think we'd get more than 10 people to check this place out.
True, but 10 new people checking this place out would've been the most we've had in a day since the old site died.

Btw, I just scanned this weeks bungie update and i'm pretty sure there was no mention of John's video.
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:26 pm

Open Circle wrote:
nubinatubb wrote:
Open Circle wrote:
nubinatubb wrote:
Yea, I agree.

True, but 10 new people checking this place out would've been the most we've had in a day since the old site died.

Btw, I just scanned this weeks bungie update and i'm pretty sure there was no mention of John's video.
Let's do it then, whoever knows the username and password stick that url in there.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:28 pm

If we had the regular winbutton. Sure I be more than happy to do it in a heart beat.

But, guys you have to understand. People got xbox, bungie, ign, gametrailers, gamespot, and buncha of other sites they already post at. Plus, its nice being able to have regular conversations on here and joke around.

This forum is also kind of weak btw.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:16 pm

John Sometimes Dies wrote:If we had the regular winbutton. Sure I be more than happy to do it in a heart beat.

But, guys you have to understand. People got xbox, bungie, ign, gametrailers, gamespot, and buncha of other sites they already post at. Plus, its nice being able to have regular conversations on here and joke around.

i agree, this place is for us to shoot shit and share information between our core group, not really the type of place some random would want to be

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  CHAMIKA Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Drag wrote:
John Sometimes Dies wrote:If we had the regular winbutton. Sure I be more than happy to do it in a heart beat.

i agree, this place is for us to shoot shit and share information between our core group, not really the type of place some random would want to be

So it's agreed that nobody gets in without a recommendation or approval from one of us, and/or after passing the sludge test?
CHAMIKA
CHAMIKA
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:45 am

CHAMIKA wrote:
Drag wrote:

So it's agreed that nobody gets in without a recommendation or approval from one of us, and/or after passing the sludge test?
But Moooommmm, that's boring =(

Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:52 am

Video just hit 10,000 for some reason I have to search for the video to see the view count.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:04 am

John Sometimes Dies wrote:Video just hit 10,000 for some reason I have to search for the video to see the view count.
Hmm, it currently says 1,245 for me.
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:22 am

search deliver hope multiplayer

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next