The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So after playing crackdown 2 demo and getting all achievements..

2 posters

Go down

So after playing crackdown 2 demo and getting all achievements.. Empty So after playing crackdown 2 demo and getting all achievements..

Post  nubinatubb Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:48 pm

I've come to the conclusion that this game is amazing, and is so much fun co-op and I can't wait for the real thing to come out July 6th.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

So after playing crackdown 2 demo and getting all achievements.. Empty Re: So after playing crackdown 2 demo and getting all achievements..

Post  John26 Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:22 am

Yea, it just has the same feel as the first one. Really fun game. Do you happen to know what the level 6 driving unlock is? I know level 6 agility is the helicopter.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

So after playing crackdown 2 demo and getting all achievements.. Empty Re: So after playing crackdown 2 demo and getting all achievements..

Post  nubinatubb Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:55 am

John Sometimes Dies wrote:Yea, it just has the same feel as the first tone. Really fun game. Do you happen to know what the level 6 driving unlock is? I know level 6 agility is the helicopter.
Wait, seriously? That's awesome.

But no I don't.

All I know is that level 5 driving is tank, and level 5 agility is the wingsuit.

I don't know anything about explosions because I haven't used any enough yet to level em up.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down