The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft and Wii gets DESTROYED

+2
Drag
John26
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Microsoft and Wii gets DESTROYED - Page 2 Empty Re: Microsoft and Wii gets DESTROYED

Post  John26 Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:54 pm

My final statement and point(Then I am done):

A motion controller, a motion control-less system(Ala groups of sensors working together to recognize your movements) does not have to = Casual

If they really want to revolutionize the Videogame Market. Make a game that makes me feel like that kid in "Gamer". Not a game with animals. Sure the MS Kinect main guns are at the casual market, but it doesn't mean they can't pull resources and put them into the 'core.

If this kind of Tech is going to be "Our Future of Xbox" don't shove more than half of your fanbase to the side.

But, I will give it to Microsoft. They got more pre-orders for Kinect then any of the Move Devices put together. Funny how MS can put spells over people to pre-order stuff that don't have price tags or full reviews.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Microsoft and Wii gets DESTROYED - Page 2 Empty Re: Microsoft and Wii gets DESTROYED

Post  John26 Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Oh i forgot

yayouguysmad

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2