The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World isnt going to end in 2012 (NASA)

4 posters

Go down

World isnt going to end in 2012 (NASA) Empty World isnt going to end in 2012 (NASA)

Post  CkSned Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm

So i was reading loads of stuff about 2012 after watching the movie. I was interested in the phenomenon anyway, but i think this article pretty much wrecks any theory of doomsday occuring on the 21st december 2012 :O

LINK
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

World isnt going to end in 2012 (NASA) Empty Re: World isnt going to end in 2012 (NASA)

Post  John26 Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:34 pm

I love when smart people prove dumb people wrong.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

World isnt going to end in 2012 (NASA) Empty Re: World isnt going to end in 2012 (NASA)

Post  Tiny Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:39 am

John Sometimes Dies wrote:I love when smart people prove dumb people wrong.

i understand they're scientist's and all(smart people) but it's NASA.....a US government(corrupt like any other) program. i dont trust them anymore than my president.

Tiny
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hooooops Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:18 pm

Tiny wrote:

i understand they're scientist's and all(smart people) but it's NASA.....a US government(corrupt like any other) program. i dont trust them anymore than my president.
this is true. They could shoot us a load of bull and it would sound perfectly reasonable. I don't believe in the 2012 conspiracy but I don't completely believe NASA either.

Hooooops
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiny Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Hooooops wrote:
Tiny wrote:

this is true. They could shoot us a load of bull and it would sound perfectly reasonable. I don't believe in the 2012 conspiracy but I don't completely believe NASA either.

agreed.

Tiny
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hooooops Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:55 pm

I believe NASA because I have to. They are the only source that has the reliability and resources to give us a an accurate answer the 2012 questions. I don't trust them however because they could shoot me a loop in a heartbeat. I choose to believe them, however I wouldn't be surprised if I was dead wrong.

Hooooops
New Guy
New Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down