The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the Beta open?

+4
Open Circle
CHAMIKA
Drag
Ghost
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is the Beta open? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the Beta open?

Post  nubinatubb Tue May 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Honestly the pistol needs a couple more bullets added to it's clip, and maybe dmr too. The reticule bloom needs to be toned down just a tad bit too, but other than that this game is AWESOME.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Wed May 05, 2010 1:35 am

Blah, I hate getting paired up with teammates that paintball the trigger for the pistol or DMR then rant about how half of their shots are missing. Though I don't mind if they're on the opposing team though. =D

In regards to the DMR, I think it'll be nice if it had 15 rounds instead of 12 and the reticule needs to be a bit darker.
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Wed May 05, 2010 1:51 am

Open Circle wrote:Blah, I hate getting paired up with teammates that paintball the trigger for the pistol or DMR then rant about how half of their shots are missing. Though I don't mind if they're on the opposing team though. =D

In regards to the DMR, I think it'll be nice if it had 15 rounds instead of 12 and the reticule needs to be a bit darker.
im not sure if its the settings on my monitor but all the light blues could be a little more darker

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  Static Jak Wed May 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Open Circle wrote:Blah, I hate getting paired up with teammates that paintball the trigger for the pistol or DMR then rant about how half of their shots are missing. Though I don't mind if they're on the opposing team though. =D

I'm sick of dealing with people who can't use the DMR and would rather blame it instead of accepting they're crap with it and actually make an attempt at learning to use it. They keep trying to make it work like a bloody BR. Best one I heard was that they thought it was 2UBER SLOW". You've got to be joking me. Attention spans of a Jack Russell.
Static Jak
Static Jak
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Wed May 05, 2010 8:31 pm

I still sometimes find myself leading my DMR shots to compensate for the "BR Spread" lol bad habit that needs to be broken. But like CK said, once you get a good rhythm going its crazy deadly.
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

https://winbutton.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2