The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone try the Halo Reach Beta Playlist?

+2
CkSned
Static Jak
6 posters

Go down

Anyone try the Halo Reach Beta Playlist? Empty Anyone try the Halo Reach Beta Playlist?

Post  Static Jak Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:12 am

I had to just stop after a few games. The DMR and Pistol are now spammed to hell. You might think it was before, but nothing compared to now.
Static Jak
Static Jak
No not really

Back to top Go down

Anyone try the Halo Reach Beta Playlist? Empty Re: Anyone try the Halo Reach Beta Playlist?

Post  CkSned Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:52 am

Not tried it. Been too busy with gears, fifa, BF3 beta and uni.
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Anyone try the Halo Reach Beta Playlist? Empty Re: Anyone try the Halo Reach Beta Playlist?

Post  Pho3niX Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:10 am

I haven't even thought about Reach in weeks. Might have to check out the beta playlists, but if what Jak says is true, I won't be coming back anytime soon.

Too busy with Gears anyways.
Pho3niX
Pho3niX
Chamikas Black
Chamikas Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Static Jak Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:30 am

Problem is it's completely dependent on who sees who first. With any other Halo, there was always a chance to fight back. But now, you get hit by a DMR by the other guy, you just run or die. Cause it's damn hard to miss. And the Pistol can be fired rapidly, cause serious damage and be super accurate. There's not real downside.
Static Jak
Static Jak
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:32 am

And this is what the people asked for. I will give it a shot when I get home and post my opinions.
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

https://winbutton.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Stuck at College (uni) with no xbox, the only way I'll be able to check out the no bloom DMR/pistol is when my school hosts it's first LAN tournament.
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Glorious...... I have only played like 2 games of the beta hopper but the Magnum is amazing. 3shot = win in my books.
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  skitty Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Ghost wrote:Glorious...... I have only played like 2 games of the beta hopper but the Magnum is amazing. 3shot = win in my books.

Fixed the game, then? Smile

skitty
Drag is really a panda
Drag is really a panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:10 pm

I would not say fixed.... Reach still has it's fair share of problems. But this just made it a little better. Still need to try the DMR. Both games I just pistol'd up and started running lol
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down