The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and the xbox 3 rumours are starting to roll out

+2
Static Jak
Drag
6 posters

Go down

and the xbox 3 rumours are starting to roll out  Empty and the xbox 3 rumours are starting to roll out

Post  Drag Fri May 06, 2011 2:03 pm

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/116/1166424p1.html

is everyone here ready for a new box anytime soon ?

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

and the xbox 3 rumours are starting to roll out  Empty Re: and the xbox 3 rumours are starting to roll out

Post  Static Jak Fri May 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Oh god yes. More and more I'm shifting to PC gaming, especially with BF3 coming but a new Xbox would pull me back. Somewhat.
Static Jak
Static Jak
No not really

Back to top Go down

and the xbox 3 rumours are starting to roll out  Empty Re: and the xbox 3 rumours are starting to roll out

Post  Destructo Fri May 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Don't really care.
Destructo
Destructo
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Fri May 06, 2011 4:10 pm

New and exciting tech always makes my special places tingle Smile

That being said, I need to start saving up at least 500-700 bucks for 2013, which is kinda hard since I'm in college....
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Fri May 06, 2011 4:28 pm

open up a savings account and pop $5 in there everyweek starting from E3 this year and you should have enough for whenever its coming out

and it may be later then sooner since EA says the rumour was fabricated

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  Static Jak Fri May 06, 2011 4:44 pm

I'd say Fall 2013 with all things considered. At the very least they'll have it ready for 2013 and they could possibly hold off till later when the 360 is out of steam.
Project Cafe could potentially push them along though.
Static Jak
Static Jak
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Fri May 06, 2011 4:53 pm

the 360 has had the strongest sales for over a year now and it doesn't look like its ready to slow down with the playstation having network trouble and project cafe being revealed

2013 e3 announcement and release in the fall doesnt seem to unreasonable

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  Destructo Fri May 06, 2011 5:07 pm

Maybe it will use HD-DVD 2. Razz
Destructo
Destructo
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Fri May 06, 2011 5:42 pm

eh I don't really care. I don't feel like spending $250+ on a new console when my 360 I have now currently works fine.

The only way they could get me to buy a new xbox is if it had exclusive games that could only be played on it.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Static Jak Fri May 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Drag wrote:the 360 has had the strongest sales for over a year now and it doesn't look like its ready to slow down with the playstation having network trouble and project cafe being revealed

2013 e3 announcement and release in the fall doesnt seem to unreasonable
I'd say it'd be a 2012 announcement. Maybe even outside of E3. Feels like a whole lot rides on Cafe. If it comes out as a competitor to the PS3 and 360, it could takes sales from both. If it does enough damage, it might push MS for a 2013 release if they weren't planning on it before that. At which point Cafe could be at risk of becoming a Dreamcast 2.
Plus Epic has a new Engine out in 2012 that is specifically for "next gen hardware". And I'd say they already have some titles drawn out to show it off. They also worked closely with MS on the 360s development.
I'd hazard a guess and say Kinect will be compatible as well as its games with the new Xbox too. And I wouldn't be surprised if we hear an announcement for GTAV too, with Cafe on its list of releases. Maybe an announcement at Nintendos conference and all.
Static Jak
Static Jak
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Sat May 07, 2011 6:10 am

Id rather not have one. I quite like the current consoles Very Happy.

Plenty of life in them yet, plus they just released kinect/move to try and drag it out a little more
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down