The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My plan [read this]

+2
Drag
zero
6 posters

Go down

My plan [read this] Empty My plan [read this]

Post  zero Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:29 am

I have always wanted to see what it would be like to move to a new country soooo This summer after graduation I plan on moving to a foreign country and live there for about a year. I would wait one year before heading off to college. I was thinking about moving to like England. A good friend of mine will be moving with me, and money would not be a problem since I would have help from my mom and grandparents. I also plan on getting a full time job so I can be prepared a little better. My question to this community is, what would be a cool country to live in for one year? also my friend can translate Spanish to English well and could get a job doing that.
I don't care if I get flammed so go right ahead

Long time no see, how is everyone here? Anything new?

You all excited for bioshock tomarro?
zero
zero
Seriously Sometimes
Seriously Sometimes

Back to top Go down

My plan [read this] Empty Re: My plan [read this]

Post  Drag Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:15 am

activity is slowly picking up...slowly
i always poke in and out to see whats going on and lately people have been dropping a post or two

goto france

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  zero Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:14 am

I was thinking the same thing too. Lol my friend says we should stay in Amsterdam. I will have to visit that place forsure paaarrtyyy. hopefully the commuinty catches back up again. haven't posted in quite some time. Lately I've been hangin out in the Washington thread at mlgpro.
zero
zero
Seriously Sometimes
Seriously Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:38 am

1 year away from America with a man. Sounds like your dream has come true.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:54 am

I think it's great that you get to experience another country and if your interested, you could do a study aboard program in college.

Basically nothing is new in my life except the increased homework load and choosing which university to attend.

University of Washington, Oregon State University, or Rensselaer?
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Do a Barrel Roll Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:21 am

I read/heard Bioshcok's story won't be as long as the firsts but I want to how good the MP is.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:33 am

Open Circle wrote:I think it's great that you get to experience another country and if your interested, you could do a study aboard program in college.

Basically nothing is new in my life except the increased homework load and choosing which university to attend.

What career are you planning on heading to?

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  zero Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:38 am

Open Circle wrote:I think it's great that you get to experience another country and if your interested, you could do a study aboard program in college.

wsu Pullman is a great college( a lot of parties, and good places to eat, not much else)
wsu Seattle is in Seattle which is a really badass city.
When I do go I'll probably spend alot of the time backpacking. Hopefully I don't get tortured by the elite hunting buissiness.
zero
zero
Seriously Sometimes
Seriously Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:04 pm

Dont go to England. Its a shithole for most of it. Im not just saying that because im Scottish but because ive been there a couple of times.

And i doubt very seriously your friend will get a job translating from spanish to english. British people really dont seem to give a shit about other languages, thats why all other countries learn English and yet they dont learn anyone elses.

You should go to like Australia or New Zeland. Some place with a good economy.
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Post  Do a Barrel Roll Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:12 am

zero wrote:

wsu Pullman is a great college( a lot of parties, and good places to eat, not much else)
When I do go I'll probably spend alot of the time backpacking. Hopefully I don't get tortured by the elite hunting buissiness.
What's "wsu"?

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Back to top Go down

Post  zero Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:46 am

Washington state university

@ ck, I'd perfer to live in around Europe. Any reccomendations in that area?
zero
zero
Seriously Sometimes
Seriously Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:28 am

zero wrote:

I'm probably going to UW (University of Washington) in Seattle if it isn't too expensive and it's one of the more selective/competitive "public ivy" Universities like UCLA minus the 50+ grand cost for out of state students...

Maybe we can meet up if I go to Seattle or if you drop by the Portland metroarea.
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  zero Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Yeah man I'll have my lisence soon. Also I'm gong to start going to alot of the halo tournaments
in Seattle, I will also LAN at gameclucks which is in Lynwood. If I'm still Here in august we should go to pax 2010. I'll be carpooling with some friends From my town.
zero
zero
Seriously Sometimes
Seriously Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down