The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polamalu is the best defensive player in the NFL

3 posters

Go down

Polamalu is the best defensive player in the NFL Empty Polamalu is the best defensive player in the NFL

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Polamalu is the best defensive player in the NFL Empty Re: Polamalu is the best defensive player in the NFL

Post  John26 Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:44 pm

why is Pittsburgh so good for everything.

I love this city.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Polamalu is the best defensive player in the NFL Empty Re: Polamalu is the best defensive player in the NFL

Post  Do a Barrel Roll Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:19 pm

lolno

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:04 am

Do a Barrel Roll wrote:lolno
name somebody better. Please enlighten me.

EDIT: I'm not just saying it because he's on the Steelers. I'm saying it because it's true. The guy is just utterly ridiculous.
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:57 am

John Sometimes Dies wrote:why is Pittsburgh so good for everything.

I love this city.
I miss it thar Sad

When i come up during thanksgiving week, we should go grab a primanti's sandwich man.
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Post  Do a Barrel Roll Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Oh No Im A Noob wrote:

EDIT: I'm not just saying it because he's on the Steelers. I'm saying it because it's true. The guy is just utterly ridiculous.
Darrelle Revis from the Jets is pretty good.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Do a Barrel Roll wrote:
Oh No Im A Noob wrote:

Polamalu is more than "Pretty Good". I said name somebody better, not name somebody "pretty good".
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Post  Do a Barrel Roll Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:11 am

Oh No Im A Noob wrote:
Do a Barrel Roll wrote:
Oh No Im A Noob wrote:

Polamalu is more than "Pretty Good". I said name somebody better, not name somebody "pretty good".
Sad

I'm sorry.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:06 am

it's k. i understand your hatred after the cardinals lost to them in the superbowl but you can't deny the tremendous amount of skill the guy has.
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Post  Do a Barrel Roll Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Oh No Im A Noob wrote:it's k. i understand your hatred after the cardinals lost to them in the superbowl but you can't deny the tremendous amount of skill the guy has.
No im not that upset with them. And im pretty sure they've won both of their games so far without their main QB so that's prett impressive. The Cardinals were good but not as good. It's too bad this year they've been doing bad buts its only been 2 games so they might do better. Not likely though.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down