The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LMAO .

4 posters

Go down

LMAO                         . Empty LMAO .

Post  John26 Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 pm

This guy said not to buy a PS3 this year because:

Sony PlayStation 3

It's all fun and games until the battery dies. Unlike its competitors, which use replaceable AA batteries, the PS3's remote control is glued shut. When the battery goes, Sony customers have to blow $55 on a new controller. Sony says there's an "environmental benefit" since gamers don't have to toss their batteries on a regular basis, but Isidor Buchmann, president of battery-equipment maker Cadex Electronics, says captive batteries are becoming common because it's cheaper for companies to eliminate the battery housing and hatch.

ITS CALLED THE LITTLE WIRE THAT PLUGS INTO THE CONTROLLER

and this was posted on the front of yahoo.com!

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

LMAO                         . Empty Re: LMAO .

Post  Do a Barrel Roll Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:05 am

........ What a dumbass

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:30 am

Are you sure he's not talking about when the rechargeable battery loses it's ability to hold a charge? That's what I got from it.
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:56 am

Why would you not buy a PS3 because the controller will lose it battery after 3 years? The person makes it out as if it were to die every month.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:52 pm

John Sometimes Dies wrote:Why would you not buy a PS3 because the controller will lose it battery after 3 years? The person makes it out as if it were to die every month.
I agree that it's definitely not a reason to NOT buy a console, but it is a shitty move by Sony. Not being able to change the battery in anything is the reason I will never own an Apple computer. It's a ploy for the company to make more money. Sure every company has it's shitty ways to make an extra dollar, but the way Apple does it (as well as overcharging you for basic computer parts) is shitty and Sony shouldn't follow that path.

EDIT: If used on a regular basis, a rechargeable battery won't last even close to 3 years. Most won't even last a year. I use my laptop on a daily basis and the battery is shot. I've only had it for just over a year. My friend has had his computer for 3 years and he's on his 3rd battery.
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Post  fringe Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Oh No Im A Noob wrote:
John Sometimes Dies wrote:Why would you not buy a PS3 because the controller will lose it battery after 3 years? The person makes it out as if it were to die every month.
I agree that it's definitely not a reason to NOT buy a console, but it is a shitty move by Sony. Not being able to change the battery in anything is the reason I will never own an Apple computer. It's a ploy for the company to make more money. Sure every company has it's shitty ways to make an extra dollar, but the way Apple does it (as well as overcharging you for basic computer parts) is shitty and Sony shouldn't follow that path.

EDIT: If used on a regular basis, a rechargeable battery won't last even close to 3 years. Most won't even last a year. I use my laptop on a daily basis and the battery is shot. I've only had it for just over a year. My friend has had his computer for 3 years and he's on his 3rd battery.

wait what? you can change the battery in a mac..

fringe
Seriously Sometimes
Seriously Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:54 pm

fringe wrote:
Oh No Im A Noob wrote:

wait what? you can change the battery in a mac..
you can change the battery in all of the mac laptops? either way, not being able to manually swap out the battery in an ipod is complete and utter bullshit too.
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down