The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Journey to Gamestop to buy StarCraft 2

4 posters

Go down

My Journey to Gamestop to buy StarCraft 2 Empty My Journey to Gamestop to buy StarCraft 2

Post  John26 Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Well, young John picked up his copy of Forza 3, Red Dead Redemption, and Crackdown 2 and headed down to the big Gamestop.

Little did I know when I got there, all copies were on reserve. So I told Man 1 to put the games on my card anyways and when I come back after the next shipment I will get it. I got 62 dollars. Man 2 then got off the phone and said to Man 1 "Let him have my copy." and then I was like "Hey man, no reason to do that I can wait."

But, Man 2 persist me and I said yes. For buying a game I got a extra 25% bonus credit. So I then put 5 on Dead Rising 2, and 20 to finally pay off my Reach Leg Edition. They then told me some game I pre-ordered there 5 years ago and never got was still on my record. So I took that 5 dollars and pre-ordered Fallout New Vegas for Ps3.

Well played young John. Well played.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

My Journey to Gamestop to buy StarCraft 2 Empty Re: My Journey to Gamestop to buy StarCraft 2

Post  CkSned Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:33 am

You have had a succesful day.
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

My Journey to Gamestop to buy StarCraft 2 Empty Re: My Journey to Gamestop to buy StarCraft 2

Post  Destructo Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:19 am

Lol, GS isn't complete shit after all.
Destructo
Destructo
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:04 pm

Yea I hate gamestop.

Went there to buy the Diablo 2 battlechest. They leave the boxes out, and all the discs behind the desk. So I buy it, get home, and my dad shows me that we already have diablo 2, but just not the expansion. So I call them right when I get home and they say I can't return it because of the authentication code.

So I wasted $20 Sad
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down