The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAHAHA... Ghost.. you will be pissed..

3 posters

Go down

HAHAHA... Ghost.. you will be pissed.. Empty Re: HAHAHA... Ghost.. you will be pissed..

Post  CkSned Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:53 am

Source that says floyd is retiring ?
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

HAHAHA... Ghost.. you will be pissed.. Empty Re: HAHAHA... Ghost.. you will be pissed..

Post  Static Jak Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:36 am

Annoying to see Mayweather yet again avoid Pacman but overall I'm happy. Why? Because at the end of all this Mayweather gets nicknamed "The Ultimate Coward/Chicken" and Pacman received the award of Fighter of the Decade from the Boxing Writers Association of America. Everything is right in the universe. Smile

That or there's a very small chance this is Mayweather building up drama and hype.
Static Jak
Static Jak
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Static Jak wrote:Annoying to see Mayweather yet again avoid Pacman but overall I'm happy. Why? Because at the end of all this Mayweather gets nicknamed "The Ultimate Coward/Chicken" and Pacman received the award of Fighter of the Decade from the Boxing Writers Association of America. Everything is right in the universe. Smile

That or there's a very small chance this is Mayweather building up drama and hype.
I'm going to go with the latter.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Yup, i think floyd will fight him eventually.

Its the fight everyone wants to see. Clearly the best 2 P4P fighters in the world so why not go for it. Prove who is the better man Razz.
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Well manny wants the fight. Its up to floyd wether or not to agree to the fight now. If he chooses not to then he has to have a pretty decent reason for it. Fair enough manny backed out of the first fight. But now there is no reason why it shouldnt happen.

LINK
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down