The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did I show you guys the tattoo I had a while back?

3 posters

Go down

Did I show you guys the tattoo I had a while back? Empty Did I show you guys the tattoo I had a while back?

Post  skitty Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Did I show you guys the tattoo I had a while back? 2011_110[/url]

It's the only picture I have, it was taken about ten minutes after I had it done. Since then, it's slightly faded and I need to get it touched up, probably one more after that, then it's very unlikely it'll fade for at least a couple of years.

skitty
Drag is really a panda
Drag is really a panda

Back to top Go down

Did I show you guys the tattoo I had a while back? Empty Re: Did I show you guys the tattoo I had a while back?

Post  skitty Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:15 pm

And feel free to post your tattoos/piercings. I'm very big into body art/modification.

I'll be getting the tops of my ears dermal punched and my tongue split early-ish next year.

skitty
Drag is really a panda
Drag is really a panda

Back to top Go down

Did I show you guys the tattoo I had a while back? Empty Re: Did I show you guys the tattoo I had a while back?

Post  Destructo Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:41 pm

WUU TANGGGG
Destructo
Destructo
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:32 pm

The only "body art" I have is when I fell asleep on the beach and my friends decided to draw a penis and the words "NICE ASS" on my back with sunblock. It's been three months and I still have the words NICE ASS sun tanned on my back (the penis kind of faded away)...

Protip: Don't fall asleep on the beach with friends around.
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down