Ck, Sludge, Nub and maybe a few others.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ck, Sludge, Nub and maybe a few others.....

Post  Ghost on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:13 pm

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2011/09/brock-lesnar-vs-alistair-overeem-ufc.html

Since we will not see GSP Vs Silva for a good while here is the next best thing! UFC finally settled a deal and bought Strikeforce. The first big fight they set up, Alistair Overeem Vs Brock Lesnar! This is going to be amazing for anti-brock activist such as myself. Overeem is gonna run right through Brock then move on to Dominate the HW division.

This also means we get some much needed new talent to the UFC; Werdum, Humphrey, Hendo(if the UFC will let him come back) and of course Fedor if he chooses not to retire (dude does not lose since 2000, then loses his last 3 in a row!) Its also great news for Strikeforce fighters, the majority of them have been placed in shitty matchmade fights and have not had the opportunity to show of any real talent.

Huge fight news thats for sure!

_________________
avatar
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

Posts : 740
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 32
Location : Edmonton AB Canada

View user profile http://winbutton.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ck, Sludge, Nub and maybe a few others.....

Post  Ghost on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Apparently Dana cut Fedor after his most recent loss to Hendo,

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/White-Fedor-Cut-from-Strikeforce-34507

_________________
avatar
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

Posts : 740
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 32
Location : Edmonton AB Canada

View user profile http://winbutton.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ck, Sludge, Nub and maybe a few others.....

Post  nubinatubb on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Ghost wrote:Apparently Dana cut Fedor after his most recent loss to Hendo,

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/White-Fedor-Cut-from-Strikeforce-34507
I'm excited for the Brock/Ubereem matchup, should be awesome.

Also Fedors next fight is against Monson lol. Easy fight for Fedor.
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ck, Sludge, Nub and maybe a few others.....

Post  CkSned on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:57 am

Dont really follow ufc ghost :O. Boxing i watch man.

avatar
CkSned
No not really

Posts : 1186
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Re: Ck, Sludge, Nub and maybe a few others.....

Post  skitty on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:23 pm

I'm a Brock fan hands down. Don't underestimate his wrestling.

skitty
Drag is really a panda
Drag is really a panda

Posts : 200
Join date : 2011-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ck, Sludge, Nub and maybe a few others.....

Post  Ghost on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 pm

nubinatubb wrote:
Ghost wrote:Apparently Dana cut Fedor after his most recent loss to Hendo,

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/White-Fedor-Cut-from-Strikeforce-34507
I'm excited for the Brock/Ubereem matchup, should be awesome.

Also Fedors next fight is against Monson lol. Easy fight for Fedor.

But who is he fighting for? Affliction? or has Dana decided to give him another shot with UFC/Pride/Strikeforce/WEC/ect ect ect lol

_________________
avatar
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

Posts : 740
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 32
Location : Edmonton AB Canada

View user profile http://winbutton.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ck, Sludge, Nub and maybe a few others.....

Post  nubinatubb on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Ghost wrote:
nubinatubb wrote:
Ghost wrote:Apparently Dana cut Fedor after his most recent loss to Hendo,

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/White-Fedor-Cut-from-Strikeforce-34507
I'm excited for the Brock/Ubereem matchup, should be awesome.

Also Fedors next fight is against Monson lol. Easy fight for Fedor.

But who is he fighting for? Affliction? or has Dana decided to give him another shot with UFC/Pride/Strikeforce/WEC/ect ect ect lol
I think he's fighting in some m-1 show
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ck, Sludge, Nub and maybe a few others.....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum