Hey opencircle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey opencircle

Post  nubinatubb on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Could you somehow redraw that little nub in a tub guy from our old giant winbutton picture thing?
nubinatubb
No not really

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey opencircle

Post  Open Circle on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:08 pm

nubinatubb wrote:Could you somehow redraw that little nub in a tub guy from our old giant winbutton picture thing?
Yea sure,

The only problem is I have a really hard time getting access to a color scanner (plus i'm kinda busy). All the scanners in the library for some retarded reason are locked in black and white mode and the couple color ones they have in the computer lab are always being used by some dbag that's scanning entire textbooks or books.

Good news is I got a job as a notetaker so when I get paid at around week 8 or 10 of the term, I'll buy the tablet I've talking about (if not, I'll just scan everything on my scanner when I get home). When do you want it? If you need it soon, I'll try my best to get it scanned.
Open Circle
No not really

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:15 pm

I am in no rush to get it, whenever you get the time to do it is fine with me. I was just thinking of an avatar I could use for various websites and remembered that pic you made and thought it was pretty cool. But like I said, if you're busy that is ok and I am in no rush to get it Smile
nubinatubb
No not really

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Static Jak on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Just reminded me to fix my graphics tablet. I knew I was meant to do something.
Static Jak
No not really

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum