The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get some reach btb going sometime

5 posters

Go down

Let's get some reach btb going sometime Empty Let's get some reach btb going sometime

Post  skitty Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:04 pm

I guess reach isn't a bad game, but the fact we've grown up, some of us with kids, others with a job and one or two of us are starting to grow hair where they didn't think hair grows, so let's just have one massive session on reach once in a while, just once in a while, maybe we can find a way to enjoy it like we did with h3.

I know it's kinda hard, especially for me when I'm having terrible text sex albino

skitty
Drag is really a panda
Drag is really a panda

Back to top Go down

Let's get some reach btb going sometime Empty Re: Let's get some reach btb going sometime

Post  Ghost Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Me and Wolf tried to invite you the other day....too bad your too good to play with us *sadface* Same with Drag.....But yeah, BTB is really the only thing I enjoy in Reach so I am soo down for this idea.
Ghost
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

https://winbutton.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Let's get some reach btb going sometime Empty Re: Let's get some reach btb going sometime

Post  Drag Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:35 pm

monday to thursday in the early after noon is when im game but thats prob not the best time for everyone else

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:48 pm

The only time I can play Halo is during Spring Break, which is about two weeks and a half for now. Sad
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday.

Best days to catch me online. Mostly at night
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Post  skitty Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Ghost wrote:Me and Wolf tried to invite you the other day....too bad your too good to play with us *sadface* Same with Drag.....But yeah, BTB is really the only thing I enjoy in Reach so I am soo down for this idea.

Sorry guys, you're below me...

Hahah a look at us all pretending we have a life, fuck you guys!

skitty
Drag is really a panda
Drag is really a panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down