Lol umad bro??

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lol umad bro??

Post  CHAMIKA on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:45 pm

4:15pm
Me:OI!
Get Black Ops dude

Sned: nope


Me: C'mon
No noob tubes
no danger close
no OMA
No where near as frustrating as W2
There's also this bot mode where you just play a simulated game with bots who have the same name as people on your FR

oh
you mean like gears of war

Yeah except better because it's so fun

yeah im not gettig black ops till after christmas
if at all

This CkSned bot tried so hard to kill drag
THey name the bots after your live friends

well thats dandy
i dont intend to play against bots
ever

But Treyarch seriously surprised me with this
It is seriously GOOD
atleast the multiplayer is


hardline rc car
random crosshair position on sniper rifle

Matt Bellamy is English

Black ops Description :

Matt Bellamy is English

MW2, with some stuff removed and added from other games

To make a pretty good overall package

to make the worst game
ever

There's nothing that made Halo Reach anything special

flashback campaign = assasins creed

But we still love it

random explosions every second

Nope

transformers
bot games

That's campaign

gears of war
theater
halo 3
cod poits
points*
halo reach
yeah, its not that good

And Halo Reach is the pinnacle of greatness to you?
XP System
COD
Theater
Done Before
Assassinations
Gimic


theater done in which game
?

Halo 3
nothing new


exactly
its from their own game haha

Yeah that means thy really didn't add anything

so if your were complaining about nothing new
whats new from cod, that isnt frm another game ?
besides wager

Nothing...But what's new in reach that isn't from any other game?
Atleast Treyarch this time took hints from th community and built it up to make a good overall package

like bungie does
every game
every update
face it
Black ops, is a mash up of other games
the same multiplayer as before
a campaign that trys way too hard
far too noob friendly
cod is basically a game for the casual gamer now

When has it not been?
I'm not saying that Black Ops is better than reach
It's just not bad
It's good
ANd no where near as frustrating as MW2


i dont think it is to be honest

You've never played it extensively

felt totally no hype for it
just dont feel interested in playing it

Lol exactly

its just cod, the same as it has been every other year

don't knock it till' you try it

i dont need to
i should jsut play every other cod game
its the same experiance

Just like Halo Reach and every other Halo game. If It's the same name, of course it's gonna have a similar experience

halo reach is a completely different experiance from halo 3

Lol how? And so you're saying it's not halo?

plays so much different

So Halo Reach is NOT Halo

looks better
omg you are so fucking stupid
let me put it straight

Halo Reach=/= Halo

black ops, i dont give a shit about it

Halo=Good

i have no reason to play it

Halo Reach=/=Good

i dont want to play it

You don't want to play Halo?

i make an argument about cod
and you bring in halo reach
your the one who brought it up

You're worshiping Halo while shitting on Black Ops while not even having played one of them, when they're both pretty gpod.
afterwords your logic provd how Halo Rach is Bad


im pretty sure it didnt
and im telling you the reasons why I dont want to play black ops
nothing more
accept it and move onn
your not gonna change my opinion
//

Nope
Matt Bellamy is English
Callum is offline.


avatar
CHAMIKA
No not really

Posts : 515
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 23
Location : Staten Island, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  Drag on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:00 pm

LOL, seriously black ops isn't bad

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  nubinatubb on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:27 pm

I enjoy black ops and I think it's the best cod yet... and I hated mw2...
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  CkSned on Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Really ?

Like i said in the thing above. Black ops doesn't interest me half as much as alot of other games. Its just call of duty with some features added from some other games and an overrated campaign.
avatar
CkSned
No not really

Posts : 1186
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  Ghost on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 pm

I have it for the Wii and have not even tried it yet lol. Been way to busy playing the new Goldeneye and Force Unleashed 2

_________________
avatar
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

Posts : 740
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 32
Location : Edmonton AB Canada

View user profile http://winbutton.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  Open Circle on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:28 pm

From what I've seen from watching a friend of mine play it a few doors down, Black ops single player look to be just as good, if not better than MW2. I dunno about Multiplayer though, but from what I heard from different people, it ranges from meh' to it's better than MW2.
avatar
Open Circle
No not really

Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  Drag on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:08 pm

the single player doesn't do anything for me, yet

the multi player so far is good, i haven't had any moments where i freaked out in a comical way because of a game breaking glitch

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  Open Circle on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Drag wrote:the single player doesn't do anything for me, yet

the multi player so far is good, i haven't had any moments where i freaked out in a comical way because of a game breaking glitch
Have you gotten to the part:

*spoiler*

where a certain someone was just a fragment of his imagination?

*spoiler*
avatar
Open Circle
No not really

Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  nubinatubb on Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:18 pm

Open Circle wrote:
Drag wrote:the single player doesn't do anything for me, yet

the multi player so far is good, i haven't had any moments where i freaked out in a comical way because of a game breaking glitch
Have you gotten to the part:

*spoiler*

where a certain someone was just a fragment of his imagination?

*spoiler*
*possible spoilers?*

yes. I don't usually like cod campaigns so I just went to call of duty wiki and read the plots of the last couple missions. I've actually played the first 3 so I understand the meaning behind the ending... sort of.

*/possible spoilers?*
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  Drag on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:04 am

i haven't BUT its pretty obvious lol, ill play it to the end and when i do the veteran run ill prob like it a lot more

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  John26 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:56 am

Black Ops is hands down the best Call of Duty on the 360 to date.

I have been killed 3 or 4 times by a noobtube so far. That is less than I got kill by them in one game on MW2. The game is balanced and challenging, usually your death is because of a mistake you made. Which I love. Kill streaks don't count towards other streaks, meaning less camping. The guns are awesome, and the new player card which is your center hub to everything online is streamline and well done.

There is no reason not to buy Black Ops.

John26
No not really

Posts : 939
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  CkSned on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:36 am

John Sometimes Dies wrote:Black Ops is hands down the best Call of Duty on the 360 to date.

I have been killed 3 or 4 times by a noobtube so far. That is less than I got kill by them in one game on MW2. The game is balanced and challenging, usually your death is because of a mistake you made. Which I love. Kill streaks don't count towards other streaks, meaning less camping. The guns are awesome, and the new player card which is your center hub to everything online is streamline and well done.

There is no reason not to buy Black Ops.

Every game you get is the best game ever for like a week until you get something new. So yeah, I don't really believe that.
avatar
CkSned
No not really

Posts : 1186
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  Drag on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:53 am

CkSned wrote:
John Sometimes Dies wrote:Black Ops is hands down the best Call of Duty on the 360 to date.

I have been killed 3 or 4 times by a noobtube so far. That is less than I got kill by them in one game on MW2. The game is balanced and challenging, usually your death is because of a mistake you made. Which I love. Kill streaks don't count towards other streaks, meaning less camping. The guns are awesome, and the new player card which is your center hub to everything online is streamline and well done.

There is no reason not to buy Black Ops.

Every game you get is the best game ever for like a week until you get something new. So yeah, I don't really believe that.
well i say the same thing to john every time BUT this time, its different

and ya ive only been tubed like once or twice they even put a little timer at the beginning of the match so you cant cross map spawn tube, right now i cant really name anything id want to be changed with the game

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  Destructo on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:01 pm

-Bad spawns
-laughable knife lunges
-gimped semi-automatic rifles

My complaints so far that I can think of off the top of my head. Everything else is good.
avatar
Destructo
No not really

Posts : 394
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  BootlegToe on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:28 pm

CkSned wrote:Its just call of duty with some features added from some other games and an overrated campaign.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed 2
Halo 2
Halo 3
Gears of War 2
Fallout: New Vegas
KoTOR 2
Rainbow Six Series

All sequels that are "just x with some new features and stuff brought in from other games and overrated campaign".

I haven't even played it yet, but that argument is dumb.

BootlegToe
Now you know chamika really isn't black
Now you know chamika really isn't black

Posts : 159
Join date : 2009-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  CkSned on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:07 am

BootlegToe wrote:
CkSned wrote:Its just call of duty with some features added from some other games and an overrated campaign.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed 2
Halo 2
Halo 3
Gears of War 2
Fallout: New Vegas
KoTOR 2
Rainbow Six Series

All sequels that are "just x with some new features and stuff brought in from other games and overrated campaign".

I haven't even played it yet, but that argument is dumb.

What was brought into assassins creed/halo 2/halo 3/Gears/New Vegas from another game ?

The campaign in assassins creed isnt overrated its amazing, halo 2's campaign was awesome. Halo 3's isnt overrated because pretty much everyone agreed it wasnt that good.
avatar
CkSned
No not really

Posts : 1186
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  Drag on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:43 am

have you even tried black ops yet ?

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  Papa on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:31 pm

wow

Papa
New Guy
New Guy

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  CkSned on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:22 pm

Drag wrote:have you even tried black ops yet ?

Yeah, played some multiplayer at a friends house.

Wasnt anything spectacular if im honest. Sure it was fun, but its just another call of duty
avatar
CkSned
No not really

Posts : 1186
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  CHAMIKA on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:48 pm

CkSned wrote:
Drag wrote:have you even tried black ops yet ?

Yeah, played some multiplayer at a friends house.

Wasnt anything spectacular if im honest. Sure it was fun, but its just another call of duty

Halo Reach if fun. But it's just another Halo.
avatar
CHAMIKA
No not really

Posts : 515
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 23
Location : Staten Island, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  CkSned on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 pm

CHAMIKA wrote:
CkSned wrote:
Drag wrote:have you even tried black ops yet ?

Yeah, played some multiplayer at a friends house.

Wasnt anything spectacular if im honest. Sure it was fun, but its just another call of duty

Halo Reach if fun. But it's just another Halo.

Actually its pretty drastically different from most other halo games in the way it plays.

And I thought this thread was talking about cod ? So your attempt at trolling has just went downhill.
avatar
CkSned
No not really

Posts : 1186
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  CHAMIKA on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:29 pm

CkSned wrote:
CHAMIKA wrote:
CkSned wrote:
Drag wrote:have you even tried black ops yet ?

Yeah, played some multiplayer at a friends house.

Wasnt anything spectacular if im honest. Sure it was fun, but its just another call of duty

Halo Reach if fun. But it's just another Halo.

Actually its pretty drastically different from most other halo games in the way it plays.

And I thought this thread was talking about cod ? So your attempt at trolling has just went downhill.

An attempt cannot roll since it is not tangible therefore instead, your attempt at creating a proper metaphor just failed.

This thread was never about just COD. It was about your ability to call one game crappy for x "problems", and then worship another game which has the same issues.

You say that Halo:Reach is "pretty drastically different" from Halo 3 (whatever that contradiction of a sentence means), but you never say why.

The Reach engine is just basically an add-on to the Halo 3 engine which was just the Havoc engine with some new paint.
avatar
CHAMIKA
No not really

Posts : 515
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 23
Location : Staten Island, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  CkSned on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:49 am

Reach plays different from any other halo game due to the changes in the health system, the weapons/weapon bloom, spartan traits such as their speed/jump height and Armour Abilities change the game a huge amount by themselves.

What in this call of duty has changed the way it plays from previous games ?
avatar
CkSned
No not really

Posts : 1186
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  CHAMIKA on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:11 pm

CkSned wrote:Reach plays different from any other halo game due to the changes in the health system, the weapons/weapon bloom, spartan traits such as their speed/jump height and Armour Abilities change the game a huge amount by themselves.

What in this call of duty has changed the way it plays from previous games ?

If it aint broke, don't fix it. Halo 3s gameplay had nothing wrong with it, and the change that bungie made wasn't much of an improvement at all.

Black Ops now in multiplayer has character customization (More than in Reach I might add), Danger Close, and Commando have been taken out, a timer to prevent cross map noob tubing, and because of Treyarchs effort, the overall community abuse of in-game facilities is virtually non-existent. This makes for less frustration.

For a company that has a development team large enough to found a small country, Bungie really didn't do much to improve on Halo 3 over a course of 2 years.
avatar
CHAMIKA
No not really

Posts : 515
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 23
Location : Staten Island, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  nubinatubb on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:34 pm

And Treyarch cares for their game very seriously. They are fixing any glitch that comes out almost instantly like the care package glitch and the prestige glitch. Unlike IW who took months to fix these things.
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lol umad bro??

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum