The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gee willikers batman its some new maps - what a dumb title, sorry but come on CK this just shouldn't

+2
Drag
CkSned
6 posters

Go down

Gee willikers batman its some new maps - what a dumb title, sorry but come on CK this just shouldn't Empty Gee willikers batman its some new maps - what a dumb title, sorry but come on CK this just shouldn't

Post  CkSned Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:12 am

CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Gee willikers batman its some new maps - what a dumb title, sorry but come on CK this just shouldn't Empty Re: Gee willikers batman its some new maps - what a dumb title, sorry but come on CK this just shouldn't

Post  Drag Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:17 pm

will do

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Gee willikers batman its some new maps - what a dumb title, sorry but come on CK this just shouldn't Empty Re: Gee willikers batman its some new maps - what a dumb title, sorry but come on CK this just shouldn't

Post  CkSned Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Yes i made a dumb title

yes i am happy with it
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:54 pm

CkSned wrote:Yes i made a dumb title

yes i am happy with it
im happy with you

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  Do a Barrel Roll Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:56 pm

One month out and they already have a map pack almost done. That's nice.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:34 pm

3?

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Do a Barrel Roll wrote:One month out and they already have a map pack almost done. That's nice.
they prob had a team working on this before release and remember, the halo 3 heroic map pack come out with the same timing

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  CHAMIKA Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Goddamit Bungie. I knew they included a few shitty campaign-port maps in the game disc for a reason. They wanted to sell us the maps which they had already made later.

And Ck, I am also VERY happy with you.
CHAMIKA
CHAMIKA
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:17 pm

I'm looking forward to these maps and achievements. Hopefully they'll unlock the ranks by then so I can buy emiles helmet.

to any one here who is a lt. colonel grade 3, go offline and see what rank you really are. I just checked and im halfway through commander grade 2.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:34 pm

nubinatubb wrote:I'm looking forward to these maps and achievements. Hopefully they'll unlock the ranks by then so I can buy emiles helmet.

to any one here who is a lt. colonel grade 3, go offline and see what rank you really are. I just checked and im halfway through commander grade 2.
nice, im a little more then half way to colonel

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:19 am

Drag wrote:
nubinatubb wrote:I'm looking forward to these maps and achievements. Hopefully they'll unlock the ranks by then so I can buy emiles helmet.

nice, im a little more then half way to colonel
Nice, I'm just glad bungie is letting credits carry over. Whenever you get to colonel post here and tell us what unlocks.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Do a Barrel Roll Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:13 pm

Drag wrote:
Do a Barrel Roll wrote:One month out and they already have a map pack almost done. That's nice.
they prob had a team working on this before release and remember, the halo 3 heroic map pack come out with the same timing
Yea that's true. And bungie makes better quality maps for Halo than IW did for MW2 so im happy I guess.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down