The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moh. .

+4
Static Jak
Drag
CkSned
John26
8 posters

Go down

Moh.         . Empty Re: Moh. .

Post  CkSned Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:44 am

Was considering getting this game but the review was nothing spectacular.

Ill skip it out for now.
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:52 am

IGN gave it a 6.0

EA is having a hard time getting a shooter out the door that has the attention of a halo or CoD

and how nice of Activision to drop a campaign trailer for black ops the night of the medal of honor release

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  Static Jak Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:43 pm

Drag wrote:IGN gave it a 6.0

EA is having a hard time getting a shooter out the door that has the attention of a halo or CoD

and how nice of Activision to drop a campaign trailer for black ops the night of the medal of honor release
Basically they need to stop trying to copy COD. They had a perfectly fine series known as Battlefield until they shrunk it down and basically made it into another COD copy with the Bad Company.
Static Jak
Static Jak
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:12 pm

I went out on a limb and bought it for 40 bucks. Single player looks awesome. Usually when I buy something I like it more than when I just rent so I'll see. I should do a mini-review or something.

It also coems with a beta for Battlefield 3(Fucking finally been waiting for this forever).

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:20 pm

I was in both the Xbox 360 and PC beta for MoH and I personally felt the multiplayer was like CoD and Battlefield Bad Company made love and conceived a somewhat mentally challenged baby.
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:41 pm

Yea my friends convinced me to buy it and it's nothing special.

The multiplayer is a mix of battlefield and call of duty. Imagine battlefield with the pace of call of duty. No bullet drop is nice though. Only 8 maps though. And the campaign can be completed in about 4 hours. Also about four bullets kills you... and that isn't even in the hardcore mode. Definitely save your money... I wish I would have.

And don't get me wrong, I love battlefield, but bad company and this game has just not been good. I loved battlefield 2 modern combat and cannot wait for battlefield 3... as long as dice isn't making it.

Ill probably trade this game in next week to help pay for fallout new vegas.

edit: I forgot to add that the gameplay gets pretty boring and repetitive. If you've played any battlefield game before, then you've already played this game and in my opinion they are better.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:59 am

pretty glad i never bought this now.
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:02 pm

finished up the single player campaign on hard, its not to bad, had some good moments worth the rental
hopefully i can play this online once the servers stop being a bitch, i doubt they have hundreds of thousands of people trying to play right now so i dont see what the problem is

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Drag wrote:finished up the single player campaign on hard, its not to bad, had some good moments worth the rental
hopefully i can play this online once the servers stop being a bitch, i doubt they have hundreds of thousands of people trying to play right now so i dont see what the problem is

EA always have problems. Every fucking game lol.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:18 pm

John Sometimes Dies wrote:
Drag wrote:finished up the single player campaign on hard, its not to bad, had some good moments worth the rental

EA always have problems. Every fucking game lol.
They seriously do lol. And they're the only ones that can't get their stuff together for major game releases. It doesn't make any sense.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:03 pm

nubinatubb wrote:Yea my friends convinced me to buy it and it's nothing special.

The multiplayer is a mix of battlefield and call of duty. Imagine battlefield with the pace of call of duty. No bullet drop is nice though. Only 8 maps though. And the campaign can be completed in about 4 hours. Also about four bullets kills you... and that isn't even in the hardcore mode. Definitely save your money... I wish I would have.

And don't get me wrong, I love battlefield, but bad company and this game has just not been good. I loved battlefield 2 modern combat and cannot wait for battlefield 3... as long as dice isn't making it.

Ill probably trade this game in next week to help pay for fallout new vegas.

edit: I forgot to add that the gameplay gets pretty boring and repetitive. If you've played any battlefield game before, then you've already played this game and in my opinion they are better.
Battlefield 2 modern combat was awesome
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:14 pm

I bought Battlefield 3 beta, came with MoH free.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Do a Barrel Roll Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Looks pretty good to me. I dont know what you guys are talking about. MoH was way better than CoD and it still looks like it is.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:48 pm

My order got lost in transit.

Lol.

Fuck this game.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Well Walmart gave me another 20 dollar gift card and a 15 dollar refund for the mishap. I got the game friday and I am loving it so far.

Campaign was good on hard mode(A few graphical bugs, not as many as reviewers said there were).

Multiplayer is very additive. I find it to be good fun, but not the greatest MP game ever.
Overall a good game. 8/10.

I recommend everyone to go out and try it.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum