Hey Static Jak

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Static Jak

Post  CHAMIKA on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Why don't you ever join our party?

Me and the panda were just wondering..
avatar
CHAMIKA
No not really

Posts : 515
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 23
Location : Staten Island, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Static Jak

Post  Drag on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:39 pm

WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Static Jak

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Drag wrote:WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME
WHY DON'T U RESPOND TO MY TEXTS??!? I HAET U t('-'t)
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Static Jak

Post  Drag on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Oh No Im A Noob wrote:
Drag wrote:WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME
WHY DON'T U RESPOND TO MY TEXTS??!? I HAET U t('-'t)
SORRY, for some reason i havent saved Zach and your number as the same contact so whenever i get your txt i keep thinking its some random

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Static Jak

Post  nubinatubb on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Drag wrote:
Oh No Im A Noob wrote:
Drag wrote:WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME
WHY DON'T U RESPOND TO MY TEXTS??!? I HAET U t('-'t)
SORRY, for some reason i havent saved Zach and your number as the same contact so whenever i get your txt i keep thinking its some random
If he sent you the pic of the sugar glider on his head, then how on earth could you think he is a random affraid
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Static Jak

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:43 pm

nubinatubb wrote:
Drag wrote:
Oh No Im A Noob wrote:
Drag wrote:WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME
WHY DON'T U RESPOND TO MY TEXTS??!? I HAET U t('-'t)
SORRY, for some reason i havent saved Zach and your number as the same contact so whenever i get your txt i keep thinking its some random
If he sent you the pic of the sugar glider on his head, then how on earth could you think he is a random affraid
INORITE??!?
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Static Jak

Post  Static Jak on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:31 pm

What invites?
I've a nasty habit of just not noticing messages and invites while playing.
Next day there could be 5 or 6 messages that I didn't see till then.
avatar
Static Jak
No not really

Posts : 656
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Static Jak

Post  CHAMIKA on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Static Jak wrote:What invites?
I've a nasty habit of just not noticing messages and invites while playing.
Next day there could be 5 or 6 messages that I didn't see till then.

What can we do to fix this?

Another thing, anytime you see that all of us are joinable, feel free to join us, because I'm pretty sure I'm the only one to have ever played with you even if it was only for a couple of WaW games.

I mean, it's not like you're on the Add For Halo account for no reason.
avatar
CHAMIKA
No not really

Posts : 515
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 23
Location : Staten Island, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Static Jak

Post  CkSned on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Yeah i said that before. sent you invites a few times and you never joined
avatar
CkSned
No not really

Posts : 1186
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Static Jak

Post  Static Jak on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:56 pm

CHAMIKA wrote:
Static Jak wrote:What invites?
I've a nasty habit of just not noticing messages and invites while playing.
Next day there could be 5 or 6 messages that I didn't see till then.

What can we do to fix this?
Rewire my brain?
Usually I just play one or two games (most times later at night) on Halo 3 then turn it off. Mainly because I've been playing it for 3 years now so I don't have much interest playing more than that in one go. Most invites/messages I get aren't noticed cause I just didn't notice or I've already turned the console off.
When I get Reach I'll be playing in longer so I'll be on longer then.
avatar
Static Jak
No not really

Posts : 656
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Static Jak

Post  Ghost on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:58 pm

CHAMIKA wrote:



I mean, it's not like you're on the Add For Halo account for no reason.

I get no FR.......*sadface*.......

_________________
avatar
Ghost
Forum Reaper
Forum Reaper

Posts : 740
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 32
Location : Edmonton AB Canada

View user profile http://winbutton.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Static Jak

Post  Destructo on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Add for what account?
avatar
Destructo
No not really

Posts : 394
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Static Jak

Post  CHAMIKA on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Ghost wrote:
CHAMIKA wrote:



I mean, it's not like you're on the Add For Halo account for no reason.

I get no FR.......*sadface*.......


Yeah well you have Halo Reach. I'm sure that more than makes up.

And Jak, We'll try to span you with invites next time around. Hopefully that works. Smile
avatar
CHAMIKA
No not really

Posts : 515
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 23
Location : Staten Island, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Static Jak

Post  Do a Barrel Roll on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:51 pm

I dont get invites.......

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Static Jak

Post  Static Jak on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:03 am

Figured it out.

I've always had the notification sounds turned off since I got my first 360 at release. So unless I spot the invite pop up, I never notice. And I always blank those out out while playing. Second I turned the sound back on I noticed the difference instantly. Annoying as hell though. Neutral
avatar
Static Jak
No not really

Posts : 656
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Static Jak

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum