Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:55 pm

who's down for some halo and/or call of duty soon?

also pics of apartment
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

Post  CkSned on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Nice place.
avatar
CkSned
No not really

Posts : 1186
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

Post  nubinatubb on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:26 pm

meh, and nice apartment broseph
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:38 pm

nubinatubb wrote:meh, and nice apartment broseph
we will most definitely be playing. I can't jump directly into high level snipes after barely playing for months though lol. Im gonna go pick up a 1 month for i am wasted tonight hopefully.
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

Post  nubinatubb on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Oh No Im A Noob wrote:
nubinatubb wrote:meh, and nice apartment broseph
we will most definitely be playing. I can't jump directly into high level snipes after barely playing for months though lol. Im gonna go pick up a 1 month for i am wasted tonight hopefully.
I know man haha. I was carrying wolf a couple times yesterday too Razz He probably wasnt trying though but that does not matter.

But yea man just get that one month, go derank a bit and get back into the rhythm of things.
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:07 pm

nubinatubb wrote:
Oh No Im A Noob wrote:
nubinatubb wrote:meh, and nice apartment broseph
we will most definitely be playing. I can't jump directly into high level snipes after barely playing for months though lol. Im gonna go pick up a 1 month for i am wasted tonight hopefully.
I know man haha. I was carrying wolf a couple times yesterday too Razz He probably wasnt trying though but that does not matter.

But yea man just get that one month, go derank a bit and get back into the rhythm of things.
i don't think he has played much halo in the past few months either. That coupled with the fact that he hates team snipers, i don't doubt that you had to carry a couple of games.
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

Post  Drag on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:26 pm

nice, how much is the rent ?

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Drag wrote:nice, how much is the rent ?
not completely sure. Work pays for it and all utilities. Somebody said in the ballpark of 1600 a month for rent.
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

Post  Destructo on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Looks hawt.
avatar
Destructo
No not really

Posts : 394
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

Post  Open Circle on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:21 am

Nice Apartment!

I dunno if I have your gt Noob.
avatar
Open Circle
No not really

Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:25 am

Open Circle wrote:Nice Apartment!

I dunno if I have your gt Noob.
that would be "Oh No Im A Noob"
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum