The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

+2
CkSned
Oh No Im A Noob
6 posters

Go down

Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet Empty Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:55 pm

who's down for some halo and/or call of duty soon?

also pics of apartment
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet Empty Re: Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

Post  CkSned Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Nice place.
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet Empty Re: Finally moved into an apartment and now have internet

Post  nubinatubb Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:26 pm

meh, and nice apartment broseph
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:38 pm

nubinatubb wrote:meh, and nice apartment broseph
we will most definitely be playing. I can't jump directly into high level snipes after barely playing for months though lol. Im gonna go pick up a 1 month for i am wasted tonight hopefully.
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Post  nubinatubb Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Oh No Im A Noob wrote:
we will most definitely be playing. I can't jump directly into high level snipes after barely playing for months though lol. Im gonna go pick up a 1 month for i am wasted tonight hopefully.
I know man haha. I was carrying wolf a couple times yesterday too Razz He probably wasnt trying though but that does not matter.

But yea man just get that one month, go derank a bit and get back into the rhythm of things.
nubinatubb
nubinatubb
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:07 pm

nubinatubb wrote:
Oh No Im A Noob wrote:
I know man haha. I was carrying wolf a couple times yesterday too Razz He probably wasnt trying though but that does not matter.

But yea man just get that one month, go derank a bit and get back into the rhythm of things.
i don't think he has played much halo in the past few months either. That coupled with the fact that he hates team snipers, i don't doubt that you had to carry a couple of games.
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:26 pm

nice, how much is the rent ?

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Drag wrote:nice, how much is the rent ?
not completely sure. Work pays for it and all utilities. Somebody said in the ballpark of 1600 a month for rent.
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Post  Destructo Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Looks hawt.
Destructo
Destructo
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Open Circle Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:21 am

Nice Apartment!

I dunno if I have your gt Noob.
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Oh No Im A Noob Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:25 am

Open Circle wrote:Nice Apartment!

I dunno if I have your gt Noob.
that would be "Oh No Im A Noob"
Oh No Im A Noob
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down