So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  nubinatubb on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:22 pm

I've been wanting to get a 50 on my main account forever, and it looks like I finally have my chance.

I got home from college this morning and was bored so I decided to see how many wins/losses I have in snipes.

I have 111 wins, 65 losses.

Ever since level 39, I can win 3 games and get 1 loss, and still rank up. This is a very good sign considering I have 2500 exp and it's in the low-mid 40s. Right now i'm a 44 with 1 win 1 loss, so pretty much if I get 2 wins in a row I should rank up.

I just hate playing with randoms and want someone good to play with.

tl;dr: Halp! I need halp in snipez!
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:59 pm

Once im into an apartment i will help. Should be in about a week. I can play for a couple of hours each night.
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  nubinatubb on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Oh No Im A Noob wrote:Once im into an apartment i will help. Should be in about a week. I can play for a couple of hours each night.
Alright sweet, i'm probably 15-20 games away. It shouldn't be that hard hopefully.
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:52 pm

once i get back in the grove of things, we'll definitely get it. don't forget about this clip from level 48 snipes when i was helping wolf get his snipers 50

i like raep!
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  nubinatubb on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Oh No Im A Noob wrote:once i get back in the grove of things, we'll definitely get it. don't forget about this clip from level 48 snipes when i was helping wolf get his snipers 50

i like raep!
yea I remember that, hopefully you can pull that off again on my quest to my 50 Very Happy
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  nubinatubb on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:20 pm

And me losing alot is not because im bad either, its just stupid randoms.

In the past week out of all my losses, I lead my team in kills in 7 losses, going positive in everyone but one of them, and in the other 3 losses I had second most kills. I just hate randoms cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm

nubinatubb wrote:And me losing alot is not because im bad either, its just stupid randoms.

In the past week out of all my losses, I lead my team in kills in 7 losses, going positive in everyone but one of them, and in the other 3 losses I had second most kills. I just hate randoms cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry
snipers has the worst randoms out of any other playlist. seriously. there are so many people in that playlist who seriously believe that they're amazing with the sniper and run out and get raped over and over and over again.
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  nubinatubb on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:07 pm

It seriously does, they just continuously get raped. And I hate it when you're team is doing good, and then out of nowhere they just start getting killed over and over and over again. I never understand whats happening when that happens.
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  nubinatubb on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Just got the 45. Trying to make this easier and easier for us for when we play.
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:06 pm

i'll derank i am wasted for a while so i get in the groove of halo again while i do so and it will help you level up too
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  nubinatubb on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:17 am

Oh No Im A Noob wrote:i'll derank i am wasted for a while so i get in the groove of halo again while i do so and it will help you level up too
Sweet, sounds good. How many games do you think it will take us to get it with your booster?
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:33 am

nubinatubb wrote:
Oh No Im A Noob wrote:i'll derank i am wasted for a while so i get in the groove of halo again while i do so and it will help you level up too
Sweet, sounds good. How many games do you think it will take us to get it with your booster?
it depends on a number of different things; how much i derank, your record, our teammates records, the other teams records... we will get it once im back in the swing of things for sure.
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  nubinatubb on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:43 am

Oh No Im A Noob wrote:
nubinatubb wrote:
Oh No Im A Noob wrote:i'll derank i am wasted for a while so i get in the groove of halo again while i do so and it will help you level up too
Sweet, sounds good. How many games do you think it will take us to get it with your booster?
it depends on a number of different things; how much i derank, your record, our teammates records, the other teams records... we will get it once im back in the swing of things for sure.
Alright sounds good man.
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:55 pm

the worst my record is, the faster you will level up; the worst our teammates records are, the faster you will level up; the better the opponents records are, the faster you will level up. pretty much wanna get stuck with level 40 playlist generals on our team and people with amazing records on the other team and carry our team to victory. sounds easy enough right?
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  nubinatubb on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Oh No Im A Noob wrote:the worst my record is, the faster you will level up; the worst our teammates records are, the faster you will level up; the better the opponents records are, the faster you will level up. pretty much wanna get stuck with level 40 playlist generals on our team and people with amazing records on the other team and carry our team to victory. sounds easy enough right?
yaya, what level is i am wasted in snipes? and you've already deranked in snipes before right? do you remember how many games it took to get wolfs 50 on his main?

And also the good thing about my account right now, is it's decent in snipes, and without a booster and me just playing with randoms, i can win 3 games and get at least 1 loss and still rank up.
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:26 pm

It's a 33 right now. I'm gonna at least try to derank it into the low 20's. I don't remember how many games it took to get wolf's on his main but I don't think it took too long.
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  nubinatubb on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Just got 3 wins and 1 loss on my 45 with randoms, and debating on whether or not I should go in and go for the 46.

5 wins and 1 loss on my 45 and still no 46 Sad oh well, at least im winning, and im probably really dumb for still playing lol

edit: got the 46! I'm makin this easier and easier for us
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:27 am

My dad already has an apartment down here and i'm staying there this week but that's because we are going into work early all this week so i have access to decent internet but no time to play lol. Maybe i will try to hop on for an hour or so tonight to derank.
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  nubinatubb on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 am

Oh No Im A Noob wrote:My dad already has an apartment down here and i'm staying there this week but that's because we are going into work early all this week so i have access to decent internet but no time to play lol. Maybe i will try to hop on for an hour or so tonight to derank.
Alright man, just whenever you get time to play, no rush. I'm confident we'll get it so just whenever you get a chance.
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  nubinatubb on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:45 am

I get 7 wins and 1 loss and get my 47, then i go on a two game losing streak on the 47 and lose it. so pissed right now.
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:36 pm

I get my apartment today but i'm probably workin 14's until friday. I will most likely be on for a little bit tonight since i'm leaving work early to move my stuff in. I didn't really unpack anything but my laundry and bathroom items though so it shouldn't take me long to do so. should have plenty of time to play. i'll stop by best buy on my way and pick up a router.
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  nubinatubb on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Alright sounds good. I just played with wolf and we got 4 wins 1 loss on the 47. So i'm probably 3 or 4 wins away from the 48. He said if you get on tonight he'll play with us.
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  Oh No Im A Noob on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:12 pm

I just got my apartment key so im leaving work in a couple of hours to go move in. After that im going to get some food and then i will be on.
avatar
Oh No Im A Noob
Bringer of Lulz
Bringer of Lulz

Posts : 356
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So close to my snipes 50 and need some help.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum