Cool story bro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cool story bro

Post  Do a Barrel Roll on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:50 pm

So why is my title, "Chamikas black"??? I dont think I ever said he was, did I?

And if he is then I still dont know why its my title.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  CHAMIKA on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:17 pm

BARREL! Why are you going around spreading that lie! I thought you were better than that.
avatar
CHAMIKA
No not really

Posts : 515
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 23
Location : Staten Island, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  Do a Barrel Roll on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:36 pm

You have it too! What the hell is this??????????????

And is there a problem with being black, Chamika???

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  CHAMIKA on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Do a Barrel Roll wrote:And there a huge problem with being black Chamika!

How could you say that.
avatar
CHAMIKA
No not really

Posts : 515
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 23
Location : Staten Island, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  CkSned on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:49 am

this is fucking win
avatar
CkSned
No not really

Posts : 1186
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 24
Location : Scotland

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  nubinatubb on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:22 am

avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  Do a Barrel Roll on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:56 pm

CHAMIKA wrote:
Do a Barrel Roll wrote:And there a huge problem with being black Chamika!

How could you say that.
You can clearly see that I did not say that. I am not racist. Like at all. Stop being such a black chicken eating nigger because i suck your big nigger dick.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  CHAMIKA on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Do a Barrel Roll wrote:
CHAMIKA wrote:
Do a Barrel Roll wrote:And there a huge problem with being black Chamika!

How could you say that.
You can clearly see that I did not say that. I am not racist. Like at all. Stop being such a black chicken eating nigger because i suck your big nigger dick.

I'm really getting tired of your intolerance towards people of color. I believe that everyone deserves respect no matter what their skin color is. You clearly have yet to learn that.
avatar
CHAMIKA
No not really

Posts : 515
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 23
Location : Staten Island, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  nubinatubb on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:24 pm

CHAMIKA wrote:
Do a Barrel Roll wrote:
CHAMIKA wrote:
Do a Barrel Roll wrote:And there a huge problem with being black Chamika!

How could you say that.
You can clearly see that I did not say that. I am not racist. Like at all. Stop being such a black chicken eating nigger because i suck your big nigger dick.

I'm really getting tired of your intolerance towards people of color. I believe that everyone deserves respect no matter what their skin color is. You clearly have yet to learn that.
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  Do a Barrel Roll on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:02 pm

CHAMIKA wrote:
Do a Barrel Roll wrote:
CHAMIKA wrote:
Do a Barrel Roll wrote:And there a huge problem with being black Chamika!

How could you say that.
You can clearly see that I did not say that. I am not racist. Like at all. Stop being such a black chicken eating nigger because i suck your big nigger dick.

I'm really getting tired of your intolerance towards people of color. I believe that everyone deserves respect no matter what their skin color is. You clearly have yet to learn that.
What?!?!?! Your edit doesn't even make sense! If I sucked nigger dick, which I don't, then why I would I be racist aginst niggers??? Wouldn't I like them if they had big dicks and I was gay????

Also, skin color does make a difference, just not wheather I like them or not.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  Destructo on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:05 pm

nizzubinatizzub wrote:
lol
avatar
Destructo
No not really

Posts : 394
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  CHAMIKA on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:23 pm

Do a Barrel Roll wrote:
CHAMIKA wrote:
Do a Barrel Roll wrote:
CHAMIKA wrote:
Do a Barrel Roll wrote:And there a huge problem with being black Chamika!

How could you say that.
You can clearly see that I did not say that. I am not racist. Like at all. Stop being such a black chicken eating nigger because i suck your big nigger dick.

I'm really getting tired of your intolerance towards people of color. I believe that everyone deserves respect no matter what their skin color is. You clearly have yet to learn that.
What?!?!?! Your edit doesn't even make sense! If I sucked nigger dick, which I don't, then why I would I be racist aginst niggers??? Wouldn't I like them if they had big dicks and I was gay????

Also, skin color does make a difference, just not wheather I like them or not.

Are you saying you are gay?

And that wasn't an edit. Look back. You actually said that.
avatar
CHAMIKA
No not really

Posts : 515
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 23
Location : Staten Island, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  Do a Barrel Roll on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:54 pm

CHAMIKA wrote:
Do a Barrel Roll wrote:
CHAMIKA wrote:
Do a Barrel Roll wrote:
CHAMIKA wrote:
Do a Barrel Roll wrote:And there a huge problem with being black Chamika!

How could you say that.
You can clearly see that I did not say that. I am not racist. Like at all. Stop being such a black chicken eating nigger because i suck your big nigger dick.

I'm really getting tired of your intolerance towards people of color. I believe that everyone deserves respect no matter what their skin color is. You clearly have yet to learn that.
What?!?!?! Your edit doesn't even make sense! If I sucked nigger dick, which I don't, then why I would I be racist aginst niggers??? Wouldn't I like them if they had big dicks and I was gay????

Also, skin color does make a difference, just not wheather I like them or not.

Are you saying you are gay?

And that wasn't an edit. Look back. You actually said that.
I know what I said and I didn't say I was gay. I said IF which means not real. I am gay.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  nubinatubb on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:38 pm

You're both niggers. Only difference is barrel is black, and chamika is chlack.

/thread
avatar
nubinatubb
No not really

Posts : 589
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  Do a Barrel Roll on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:33 pm

nubinatubb wrote:You're both niggers. Only difference is barrel is black, and chamika is chlack.

/thread
Thats like the meanest thing ever. I hate niggers because they beat me and call me honky while sexing my big booty mother.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  Open Circle on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Do a Barrel Roll wrote:
nubinatubb wrote:You're both niggers. Only difference is barrel is black, and chamika is chlack.

/thread
Thats like the meanest thing ever. I hate niggers because they beat me and call me honky while sexing my big booty mother.
Great to know barrel....

I'm sure we don't need intimate details of your childhood. =/
avatar
Open Circle
No not really

Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  Do a Barrel Roll on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:05 am

Fuck me now nub, do me with your nub.

Do a Barrel Roll
Hates white people

Posts : 232
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool story bro

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum