The Win Button
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Does That Make You Feel Winbutton?

+6
Static Jak
Drag
CkSned
thejester108
Open Circle
CHAMIKA
10 posters

Go down

How Does That Make You Feel Winbutton? Empty How Does That Make You Feel Winbutton?

Post  CHAMIKA Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:21 am

I'm not sure if many of you have done this, but I'm sure at least some of you are familiar with the Myers-Briggs Psychological Indicator Test.

Basically, it's a series of yes or no questions which take ~6 min to complete, and they help determine the character type of the person being surveyed. It's a common sorting system that is generally accepted by most psychologists. Some employers even use it.

I was curious about what my winbuttoners were, and I was hoping some of you could take it and post your results.

CHAMLINK

My Result was INFP - "The Idealist"

Here's a List of the personality types, and detailed descriptions of their meanings.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys Very Happy
CHAMIKA
CHAMIKA
No not really

Back to top Go down

How Does That Make You Feel Winbutton? Empty Re: How Does That Make You Feel Winbutton?

Post  Open Circle Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:23 am

Lol. I got INTP "The Thinker".

Knowledge FTW!
Open Circle
Open Circle
No not really

Back to top Go down

How Does That Make You Feel Winbutton? Empty Re: How Does That Make You Feel Winbutton?

Post  thejester108 Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 am

ENFJ- The Giver. Which is coincidentally named after a book i hated reading in 7th grade. I guess i just love everyone too much =]
thejester108
thejester108
Seriously Sometimes
Seriously Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:15 am

ISTJ - The Duty fulfiller.

Essentially I like to get shit done correctly and mostly on my own. Sounds about right.

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ISTJ.html
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Post  Drag Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:38 am

ENTJ The Executive

Drag
Drahg
Drahg

Back to top Go down

Post  Static Jak Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:03 pm

ISTJ

"ISTJs are faithful, logical, organized, sensible, and earnest traditionalists who enjoy keeping their lives and environments well-regulated. Typically reserved and serious individuals, they earn success through their thoroughness and extraordinary dependability. They are capable of shutting out distractions in order to take a practical, logical approach to their endeavors, and are able to make the tough decisions that other types avoid. Realistic and responsible, ISTJs are often seen as worker bees striving steadily toward their goals. They take special joy in maintaining institutions and are often highly religious. "

How Does That Make You Feel Winbutton? Freddiesoclose
Static Jak
Static Jak
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  John26 Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:49 pm

In general, ENFJs are charming, warm, gracious, creative and diverse individuals with richly developed insights into what makes other people tick. This special ability to see growth potential in others combined with a genuine drive to help people makes the ENFJ a truly valued individual. As giving and caring as the ENFJ is, they need to remember to value their own needs as well as the needs of others.

The only thing I hate about these test is the social questions. I like to go out with friends and go to parties, but I love my alone time too. I feel like there is never a middle ground in these types of questions.

John26
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  Destructo Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:43 pm

ESTJ

ESTJs thrive on order and continuity. Being extraverted, their focus involves organization of people, which translates into supervision. While ENTJs enjoy organizing and mobilizing people according to their own theories and tactically based agendas, ESTJs are content to enforce "the rules," often dictated by tradition or handed down from a higher authority.

cool
Destructo
Destructo
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CHAMIKA Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Really interesting stuff here. I expected to see a lot more "I"s, and a lot less "E"s. But we Seem to have an almost even 4-3 so far.

For The Introverted People<--You guys might find this fun to read.

Also, remember the "Horoscope effect". I don't know another way to describe it, but there is definitely a margin of error in the MBIT, and you might find yourself cherry picking parts of your description that apply to you, and phasing out the rest. For the most part think, I think the test is pretty accurate. Just something to Look out for.

John26 wrote:The only thing I hate about these test is the social questions. I like to go out with friends and go to parties, but I love my alone time too. I feel like there is never a middle ground in these types of questions.

Yes, but there is definitely one that you enjoy the most. Flip a coin. Heads is Party. Tails is Alone. The one that you're hoping for when the coin is in the air is the one that you lean towards the most.
CHAMIKA
CHAMIKA
No not really

Back to top Go down

Post  CkSned Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:31 am

Interesting cham. The introvert thing pretty much describes me. Ever read your chinese horoscope, that shit was terrifyingly accurate for me haha.
CkSned
CkSned
No not really

https://www.youtube.com/CkSned

Back to top Go down

Post  kearnsy Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:55 am

ENFP - The Inspirer

Self explanitary y'all.
kearnsy
kearnsy
Cks Older Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  kearnsy Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:57 am

kearnsy wrote:ENFP - The Inspirer

Self explanitary y'all.

Just to add:

Famous people with ENFP personality types were Mark Twain, Bill Cosby, Oprah Winfrey, Betty Friedan.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/vocation/JCI.asp?EI=44&SN=-12&TF=-25&JP=-78
kearnsy
kearnsy
Cks Older Brother

Back to top Go down

Post  skitty Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:47 pm

The Badass

Nah, I got INTP (again).

skitty
Drag is really a panda
Drag is really a panda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down